Re: [OFBiz-Devel] Hierarchical configurable items

Re: [OFBiz-Devel] Hierarchical configurable items

Jacopo Cappellato
Ean,

if you create a bom and the finished product is virtual and also some of
the components in the bom, and both the finished product and the
components share the same features, the features selected for the
finished product during order entry are applied also to the components
when you create a production run.

Jacopo

PS: please update your address book because the
[hidden email] is no more active; you should post
your messages to [hidden email]