Re: OFBiz Sanity Test Document

Rishi Solanki
Thanks Sanjay for great effort,

Moving this thread to dev list for better handling of feedback.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Sanjay Yadav <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I've created OFBiz Sanity Test document at below location -
>
> <http://goog_291272848>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Sanity+Test
>
> Please have a look and let me know your feedback. Thanks!
>

> Best Regards,
>
> *Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
> <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> 80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
> Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>
>
> HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
> Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
> research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
> <https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
> .
> [image: Inline image 1]

Re: OFBiz Sanity Test Document

Sanjay Yadav
Thank you, Rishi.

Best Regards,

Sanjay Yadav | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions iThe Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here.

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Rishi Solanki <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Sanjay for great effort,

Moving this thread to dev list for better handling of feedback.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Sanjay Yadav <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I've created OFBiz Sanity Test document at below location -
>
> <http://goog_291272848>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Sanity+Test
>
> Please have a look and let me know your feedback. Thanks!
>

> Best Regards,
>
> *Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
> <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> 80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
> Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>
>
> HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
> Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
> research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
> <https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
> .
> [image: Inline image 1]

Re: OFBiz Sanity Test Document

Hans Bakker
We have developed a test component called growerptest which uses
webdriver with configuration in xml files separating re-usable
commandstepgroups and testdata. The component uses the ofbiz test hook
to integrate it with the standard junit tests

all available at
https://gerrit.antwebsystems.com/#/admin/projects/growerptest

compatible with V15

Hans Bakker