Re: Re: Category Not Found - When i was clicking Sidedeepcategory and then Login it shows like this

Re: Re: Category Not Found - When i was clicking Sidedeepcategory and then Login it shows like this

Baga  Raj

Hi Jacques Le Roux

         I solved this issue using Session , i am just setting session values in the category.bsh file and get this value in login.bsh file and passing as a query string through loginUrl.. Its working fine.

Thanks
Baga...

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 Jacques Le Roux wrote :

>Baga,
>
>Just choose another category. But I agree that this is bug. Please may you create a Jira issue for that ?
>You only have to create an account here an create a new issue : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ
>
>Thanks
>
>Jacques
>

>Hi Jacopo,
>
>          Im having the problem in opentaps9.2 Version . When i am choosing sidedeep category before login there is no problem , i
>can view the categories and subcategories, but i am trying to login after choosing sidedeep category then it shows the error like
>
>  - Category not found for Category ID !
>
>Could you please help me to solve this issue...
>
>Thanks
>Baga..

Re: Re: Category Not Found - When i was clicking Sidedeepcategory and then Login it shows like this

Baga,

Fine, would you mind sending a patch for this ? For legal reason creating a Jira issue and attaching the patch with granting licence
ASF is required (just a checkboxe when attaching file). After that you will be able to send more patches in future.
Here are some tips : http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

TIA

Jacques

PS : just before posting I saw you created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-724. It's ok, though a patch would be easier,