Re :Re: Keyword search is not working

puranisank
I am working in ecommerce of opentaps8.3I created a new store of product_store_id=10000 and product_store_group_id=SandS.I cleared the data in the entity \"product_store_keyword_ovrd\".When I search for a product say ss-100, I am getting the result \"No Results found\" for all products I have stored in the table \"Product\"[hidden email] wroteMore details, [hidden email] wrote:> Hi,Keyword search is not working for us.Could I please get some tips in knowing what are the tables involved in this.This is a critical error.Thanks in advancePurani

Re: Re :Re: Keyword search is not working

Jacopo Cappellato
When you create a product, you have to set to Y the flag
"autoCreateKeywords" (in the edit product page).

Jacopo