Re: Users - Ecommerce: Using BillingAccount for checkoutreturns "Please select a method of payment"

Re: Users - Ecommerce: Using BillingAccount for checkoutreturns "Please select a method of payment"

Si Chen-2
Vinay,

I reverted the change yesterday.  Sorry about that.

Should I make the change you suggested to the SVN?

Si

Vinay Agarwal wrote:

> David, Chris, and Si,
>
> On further investigation CheckOutEvents.getSelectedPaymentMethods wants a
> billingAccountId in checkOutPaymentId input field but checkoutoptions.ftl
> provides "EXT_BILLACT".
>
> In CheckOutEvents.getSelectedPaymentMethods, by changing this line
> ----
>   String amountStr = request.getParameter("amount_" + paymentMethods[i]);
> ----
> ----
>   String amountStr = null;
>   if ("EXT_BILLACT".equals(paymentMethods[i])) {
>      amountStr = request.getParameter("amount_" +
> request.getParameter("billingAccountId"));
>   } else {
>      amountStr = request.getParameter("amount_" + paymentMethods[i]);
>   }
> ----
> makes the billingAccount work.
>
> Si, you added yesterday
> if (amount != null)
> before adding a payment method to selectedPaymentMethods map, but it breaks
> the credit card payment method since there isn't a corresponding amount
> string in checkoutoptions.ftl.
>
> Regards,
> Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Ecommerce: Using BillingAccount for checkoutreturns "Please select a method of payment"

Vinay Agarwal
Si,
If you have reverted the change, then there is no point in making this
change either since the amount is null in all cases but the payment is still
added to payment methods. I will double check that it works.
Vinay