Re: Users - Ecommerce: Using BillingAccountfor checkoutreturns "Please select a method of payment"

Re: Users - Ecommerce: Using BillingAccountfor checkoutreturns "Please select a method of payment"

David E. Jones

This isn't quite correct. Other payment types can have an amount associated, and in fact for payments split among various payment methods this is necessary.

If you aren't seeing these options then it is probably because you are looking at the one-page checkout screen. It doesn't have some of the details that are on the split out payment screen, for example.

-David

Vinay Agarwal wrote:

> Si,
>
> Well, the amount should be replaced with null since it is null for all
> payment types as far as I can tell. No payment type, except for billing
> account, has amount string, therefore, amount is null for them. For
> billing account, it’s looking at amount_EXT_BILLACT field which is also
> null.
>
> Vinay

David,
You are right. No change will be made to this function.
Vinay