Re: Users - House Keeping Visitor and Visit tables

Re: Users - House Keeping Visitor and Visit tables

Girish Patil
Hi David,

Just wanted to know if there are any strategies defined for housekeeping the Visitors and Visit tables.

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Girish Patil
> BTcd BT.com
> *:      +44 (0)20 7 322 3747

Re: Users - House Keeping Visitor and Visit tables

Daniel Kunkel
Hi

The Wiki has a good script for cleaning those tables and a few others
for Postgres with a cron job...

I imagine it could be easily adapted for other databases.

I would think that this could be a good feature to integrate into OFBiz
eventually.

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 15:32 +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Just wanted to know if there are any strategies defined for housekeeping the Visitors and Visit tables.
>
> > Thanks and Regards,
> >
> > Girish Patil
> > BTcd BT.com
> > *:      +44 (0)20 7 322 3747

Re: Users - House Keeping Visitor and Visit tables

Girish Patil
Daniel,

I tried searching for the scripts in Wiki but was unable to find them. Is it possible for you send me the details about this in Wiki

The Wiki has a good script for cleaning those tables and a few others
for Postgres with a cron job...

I imagine it could be easily adapted for other databases.

I would think that this could be a good feature to integrate into OFBiz
eventually.

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 15:32 +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Just wanted to know if there are any strategies defined for housekeeping the Visitors and Visit tables.
>
> > Thanks and Regards,
> >
> > Girish Patil
> > BTcd BT.com
> > *:      +44 (0)20 7 322 3747

Re: Users - House Keeping Visitor and Visit tables

Daniel Kunkel
Sure...

I was referring to the info at the bottom of this page:

http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=Pg_monitoring

Good luck

Daniel

On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 18:56 +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> I tried searching for the scripts in Wiki but was unable to find them. Is it possible for you send me the details about this in Wiki

Daniel

Have a GREAT Day!

Daniel Kunkel           [hidden email]
BioWaves, LLC           http://www.BioWaves.com