Re: Users - Users - Translation & Testing ... In English

Re: Users - Users - Translation & Testing ... In English

cesardi
Sory for the spanish only message... here is in english
Tahnks for your patience.
Dear Ivan and Eneko
First of all, so many thanks for your intrest
I think that making a team for translation is the best way, and start
to work now.
I haven't time to contact the mexican people, but for sure their
collaboration will be great. If one of you have contat with them you
can invite to join us.
I wish I could upload the translated message files I have in the next
24 or 48h after making some corrections, and geting write access to
the svn.
I have noticed that some of that message files have changes from time
to time so we need to track them.

Cesar DiMartino