Re: Users - web services

Nate Reed-2
Si,

Happy New Year to you, too!  Yes, of course, I know it's possible, but
is anyone doing it? :)

Are these web services created on an ad-hoc basis, or is there already
some kind of generic SOAP wrapper/API for them?

Thanks,
Nate

Re: Users - web services

Si Chen-2
I think any OFBiz service can be made into a web service by turning it
on with an
export="true"
in the services xml definition.

Take a look at the services in framework/common/servicedef/services_test.xml

Si