Re: Variant Products

Vamsi
hi,

I had created a variant product which is configurable good.  I had created variant accoring to their size small ,medium and large .
I have retrieved them successfully using productfeaturetypeid -"SIZE" ,My problem is I want to know whether it is a correct way or not ,why I am asking this question is in product details page a select box is given for each productfeaturetypeid and fill the select box using javascript.

regards
Vamsi

Re: Variant Products

Vamsi

This is not the good list for this kind of questions please use [hidden email] and register to