Re: Website Translation in French need contributors

Re: Website Translation in French need contributors

Kev2600
First time contributor. I'll translate.
Je sais pas si tu es très sévère avec les fautes de français.

Anyways. Give me something to do.

website. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9800)>

> The idea is to propose a French version which is just a perfect
translation of the original content and doesn't introduce French specific
content, to>
> avoid difficulties for reviewing it for most of the committers and PMC
members.>

> A website translation is acceptable if and only if it is synchronized
very rapidly, each time there is a commit on standard website.>
> For the last 6 month I have done the sync and it's not a big job, BUT,
only one people is not enough for warrantee the it will be maintain in the
futur>

> This mail is a call for contributors : who is ready to be record as a
contributor on French translation of the Website ?>
> If there are enough people and the French website is publish,>
> a wiki page will be created with all the names and emails address to
contact you directly if a commit on the website is not manage for the
French>

> translation after 1 week.>
>
> Hoping a lot of of answer ;-)>
> Olivier>

Re: Website Translation in French need contributors

Your message has been moderated.