Re:eBay import orders

mrisaliti@libero.it
Hi David,

you need at least one auction has to be completed and win by a buyer.
You can use the product Export to eBay functionality into Catalog application and then you have to win the auction to a buyer.
After that you will see it into the import screen.

Thanks
Marco

Re: eBay import orders

David Shere
I have a completed purchase in the sandbox... it's a store item.  Is it
set to pick up store items?

www.SteeleRubber.com