Re: worldpay integration

Iain Mac Donald
OK nearly got this Worldpay/Ofbiz integration sorted. Initialisation has
now worked. However, I am still unable to get a successful callback.

I have attached the exception I received (see below). This appears to be
exactly as described in this message on the dev list

http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/dev/2004-November/006904.html

Anyone know if this got resolved?

Iain.

EXCEPTION.txt (2K) Download Attachment

Re: worldpay integration

David E Jones-2

It looks like this is pretty old code that hasn't been updated for refactoring done a few years ago (probably 3-4 years now...) when the ProductStore was introduced. The WebSitePaymentSetting entity doesn't exist any more, and instead the ProductStorePaymentSetting is the one used.

In general I'd be a bit surprised to see the Worldpay stuff working out of the box as I'm not aware of anyone having maintained it in recent years... In other words, it's almost certainly going to require some programming changes to get it to work.

BTW, it's best to post on the dev or user mailing list but not both. I'm replying only to the dev list which seems the better place for this now that it is getting into changes that need to be made to the Worldpay code.

-David

Iain Mac Donald wrote:

> OK nearly got this Worldpay/Ofbiz integration sorted. Initialisation has
> now worked. However, I am still unable to get a successful callback.
>
> I have attached the exception I received (see below). This appears to be
> exactly as described in this message on the dev list
>
> http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/dev/2004-November/006904.html
>
> Anyone know if this got resolved?

> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericDelegator.makePK] could not find entity for entityName: WebSitePaymentSetting
> at org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.makePK(GenericDelegator.java:507)
> at org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findByPrimaryKey(GenericDelegator.java:1304)
> at org.ofbiz.accounting.thirdparty.worldpay.SelectRespServlet.doRequest(SelectRespServlet.java:116)
> at com.worldpay.select.merchant.SelectServlet.process(SelectServlet.java:131)
> at com.worldpay.select.merchant.SelectDispatcher.dispatch(SelectDispatcher.java:54)
> at com.worldpay.select.merchant.SelectHandler.handleRequest(SelectHandler.java:114)
> at com.worldpay.servlet.WorldPayServlet.service(WorldPayServlet.java:73)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> at org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:237)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:526)
> at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
> at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
> at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)

Re: worldpay integration

Iain Mac Donald
On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 11:43 -0700, BJ Freeman wrote:
> You are going to have to upgrade your application, and probably your
> framework.  You at least need the world pay code and Productworker.java
> upgraded.
> as I have found this usually means that there are other underlying
> changes in other sections that need to change.
> I suggest you copy the config files you have changed new name then when
> you port over the new code, your old configurations will be intact and
> you can update the new ones.

Do you know when this issue was fixed. I couldn't find any mention in
jira or elsewhere.

I had a look at the latest svn of ofbiz and the readme in accounting/lib
suggests to just drop the Worldpay stuff in said directory. Now the
Worldpay provided stuff (emailed to me last week) is version 0.16 (and
seems to date from around 2000) whereas the Ofbiz bundled version is
0.17.

So I am confused Worldpay/Ofbiz has worked in the past and also works
now yet it appears Worldpay hasn't changed since 2000. The obvious, but
not necessarily correct, assumption is that things got broken/fixed in
Ofbiz in between times. The revision I am using is 5274 from about July
2005.

Anybody using an Ofbiz revision from around this period with Worldpay
working?

Assuming I do have to upgrade which version/revision would you consider
to be the most suitable (incl Worldpay working) for production use?

Many thanks in anticipation.
Iain.