Regarding Date based Catagories

Raj-18
Hi to all

 I need to perform the search based upon date that we are configure
initially in the catalog manager ,for that is there any possibility to
categories product based upon From Date & Time ,Or how I need to proceed in
this functionality

Thanks

Raj

Re: Regarding Date based Catagories

Raj,

I don't know if it's something normal but your mail was sent one year ago, which
obviously means that the machine you are using is late from one year (perhaps
normal regarding the related to dates task you are doing ?)

Jacques