Remote Hosting help required

Gurcharan
Hello,

I'm new to OFBiz could someone please sends me the details on how we can
install and run OFBiz on remote hosting system.

Thanking you,

Gurcharan Singh

www.digitalmediainitiatives.com

Re: Remote Hosting help required

Hi Gurcharan,

Did you read this ?  http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Jacques

De : "Gurcharan Singh" <[hidden email]>

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to OFBiz could someone please sends me the details on how we can
> install and run OFBiz on remote hosting system.
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Gurcharan Singh

> www.digitalmediainitiatives.com

Re: Remote Hosting help required

Gurcharan
Hello,

Sorry to say, I don't have advance knowledge in J2EE implementation.

Will be grateful if you could guide which all files need to placed in the
site root directory and what all  configuration files that need to take care
of.

Regards,
Gurcharan

www.digitalmediainitiatives.com

Re: Remote Hosting help required

rajsaini
Hi Gurcharan,

Ofbiz comes bundled with its own server (Tomcat) and is not like any
other J2EE/ Java EE application deployment. If you follow the
documentation pointed by Jacques, it should be straight forward to
download (svn checkout), build and run the application in couple of minutes.

Thanks,

Raj