Rent a Limo: Tips and Advice

taty

Hi guys! I want to rent out my limo. I have a few questions. What is the best way to do this? What platforms should I use to advertise? I think there are many options, but I don’t know where to start. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Re: Rent a Limo: Tips and Advice

aron
Great idea! I was also considering renting. I recommend trying Turo or Craigslist. I can also recommend the new platform Carentify https://carentify.com , they have very good conditions now. It is important to take good photos of the limo to attract attention. Describe all the benefits, such as capacity and amenities. Make sure you have insurance, this is very important. Set a reasonable price so that it is competitive.