Request for Comments: Release Plan

David E Jones-2

I have added some material to the Release Plan to hopefully represent
the results of discussions from the past, mostly this year, and help
address some things that have been asked about the discussed over
time and very recently too.

Please let me know if I have left anything out, or if there is
anything dangerous, inconvenient, outrageous, or immoral in what I
added here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/1wE

As we are getting very near to the point of doing an actual release
branch and moving toward a "stable" and "supported" release it would
be good to get this plan set out very soon.