Request to add me in developer mailing list

Request to add me in developer mailing list

RUPESH SAKLECHA
Hi,

I am an apche develop. I want to be updated about the latest activities in
the industy. Kindly appect my request and add me to the  network

Re: Request to add me in developer mailing list

Pierre Smits
Hi Rupesh,

Feel free to subscribe to the various mailing lists this project provides
to get updated regularly with respect to:

   - User questions, marketing statements
   - OFBiz development issues, issue progress and commit notifications and
   - more....

g-lists.html

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 7:34 AM, RUPESH SAKLECHA <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am an apche develop. I want to be updated about the latest activities in
> the industy. Kindly appect my request and add me to the  network

Re: Request to add me in developer mailing list

Hi Pierre,

Actually I copied there but was an error, these guys can't read it yet, they are not subscribed

This is what happens when you want to do too much things at the same time :/

Jacques

Le 17/04/2017 à 09:55, Pierre Smits a écrit :

> Hi Rupesh,
>
> Feel free to subscribe to the various mailing lists this project provides
> to get updated regularly with respect to:
>
>     - User questions, marketing statements
>     - OFBiz development issues, issue progress and commit notifications and
>     - more....

> g-lists.html
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
> OFBiz based solutions & services
>
> OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
> http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
>
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 7:34 AM, RUPESH SAKLECHA <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am an apche develop. I want to be updated about the latest activities in
>> the industy. Kindly appect my request and add me to the  network

Re: Request to add me in developer mailing list

Deepak Dixit-3
I replied them (on user list ) and included their personal email id.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com