Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Tim Ruppert
Sorry for the TERRIBLY named original post - here's what I had to say
though

---

This just came up - is this a result of some of this recent properties
file mods?  I've confirmed this in the quickAnon checkout process on
both a custom implementation and the default one up on
demo.hotwaxmedia.com

Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation []:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find resource bundle
[security] in the locale [en_US]
null

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Scott Gray
Yeah I noticed that last night as well, if we don't hear from Adrian shortly
I'll take a look through for a quick/temp fix.

Regards
Scott

On 05/01/2008, Tim Ruppert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry for the TERRIBLY named original post - here's what I had to say
> though
>
> ---
>
> This just came up - is this a result of some of this recent properties
> file mods?  I've confirmed this in the quickAnon checkout process on
> both a custom implementation and the default one up on
> demo.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation []:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find resource bundle
> [security] in the locale [en_US]
> null
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595

Re: Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Scott Gray
Fixed in rev. 609123

Regards
Scott

On 05/01/2008, Scott Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah I noticed that last night as well, if we don't hear from Adrian
> shortly I'll take a look through for a quick/temp fix.
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> On 05/01/2008, Tim Ruppert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for the TERRIBLY named original post - here's what I had to say
> > though
> >
> > ---
> >
> > This just came up - is this a result of some of this recent properties
> > file mods?  I've confirmed this in the quickAnon checkout process on
> > both a custom implementation and the default one up on
> > demo.hotwaxmedia.com
> >
> > Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation []:
> > java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Could not find resource bundle
> > [security] in the locale [en_US]
> > null
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Tim
> > --
> > Tim Ruppert
> > HotWax Media
> > http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
> >
> > o:801.649.6594
> > f:801.649.6595

Re: Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Adrian Crum-2
Scott,

Thanks for taking care of that. I'll take a look at it today. That problem shouldn't have appeared.

-Adrian

Scott Gray <[hidden email]> wrote: Fixed in rev. 609123

Regards
Scott

---------------------------------
Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage.

Re: Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Tim Ruppert
Adrian, when you say that do you mean that the syntax that was there
should be working or that it shouldn't have been allowed to happen?

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Jan 5, 2008, at 9:08 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:

> Scott,
>
> Thanks for taking care of that. I'll take a look at it today. That
> problem shouldn't have appeared.
>
> -Adrian
>
> Scott Gray <[hidden email]> wrote: Fixed in rev. 609123
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> On 05/01/2008, Scott Gray  wrote:
>>
>> Yeah I noticed that last night as well, if we don't hear from Adrian
>> shortly I'll take a look through for a quick/temp fix.
>>
>> Regards
>> Scott
>>
>> On 05/01/2008, Tim Ruppert  wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry for the TERRIBLY named original post - here's what I had to
>>> say
>>> though
>>>
>>> ---
>>>
>>> This just came up - is this a result of some of this recent
>>> properties
>>> file mods?  I've confirmed this in the quickAnon checkout process on
>>> both a custom implementation and the default one up on
>>> demo.hotwaxmedia.com
>>>
>>> Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation
>>> []:
>>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Could not find resource bundle
>>> [security] in the locale [en_US]
>>> null
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Tim
>>> --
>>> Tim Ruppert
>>> HotWax Media
>>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>>
>>> o:801.649.6594
>>> f:801.649.6595
>>>

> ---------------------------------
> Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage.

Re: Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Adrian Crum-2
I mean the error you encountered shouldn't have happened. The recent UtilProperties changes shouldn't break existing code.

-Adrian

Tim Ruppert <[hidden email]> wrote: Adrian, when you say that do you mean that the syntax that was there

---------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Re: Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Adrian Crum-2
Okay, this should be fixed in rev 609173.

Adrian Crum <[hidden email]> wrote: I mean the error you encountered shouldn't have happened. The recent UtilProperties changes shouldn't break existing code.

-Adrian

Tim Ruppert  wrote: Adrian, when you say that do you mean that the syntax that was there

---------------------------------
Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Re: Resource Bundles - Properties vs XML Files - etc [ WAS: Resource Bundles Moving Tomorrow ]

Tim Ruppert
Thanks Adrian.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Jan 5, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:

> Okay, this should be fixed in rev 609173.
>
> Adrian Crum <[hidden email]> wrote: I mean the error you
> encountered shouldn't have happened. The recent UtilProperties
> changes shouldn't break existing code.
>
> -Adrian
>
> Tim Ruppert  wrote: Adrian, when you say that do you mean that the
> syntax that was there
> should be working or that it shouldn't have been allowed to happen?
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Jan 5, 2008, at 9:08 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:
>
>> Scott,
>>
>> Thanks for taking care of that. I'll take a look at it today. That
>> problem shouldn't have appeared.
>>
>> -Adrian
>>
>> Scott Gray  wrote: Fixed in rev. 609123
>>
>> Regards
>> Scott
>>
>> On 05/01/2008, Scott Gray  wrote:
>>>
>>> Yeah I noticed that last night as well, if we don't hear from Adrian
>>> shortly I'll take a look through for a quick/temp fix.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Scott

>> Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage.

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo!
> Search.

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo!
> Search.

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment