ResponseBrowserProxyNoCache for module

Krzysztof Podejma
hello,
how can I run setResponseBrowserProxyNoCache method for all responses for my
module.
I get some issues with ZK and browser back button, so I have to turn off
caching.

Krzysztof Podejma

Re: ResponseBrowserProxyNoCache for module

Not sure it's relevant, but did  you check cache.properties ?

Jacques

De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>
> hello,
> how can I run setResponseBrowserProxyNoCache method for all responses for my
> module.
> I get some issues with ZK and browser back button, so I have to turn off
> caching.
>
> Krzysztof Podejma

Re: ResponseBrowserProxyNoCache for module

Krzysztof Podejma
I have to set
>> httpResponse.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache,no-store");
>> httpResponse.setHeader
("Cache-Control","no-cache,no-store,must-revalidate,proxy-revalidate,max-age=0");
for response(based on comments in ML of ZK)

when I disable cache in my Firefox everything works.
without that, I get Session Timeout... when browser back button is pressed
from "sendRedirect" page
this problem exists because I manage zk pages from controler.xml. Please
comment if you use another approach.
so is there a place ie. in web.xml to add/modify response headers?

Krzysztof

2007/7/9, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:

> Not sure it's relevant, but did  you check cache.properties ?
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>
> > hello,
> > how can I run setResponseBrowserProxyNoCache method for all responses
> for my
> > module.
> > I get some issues with ZK and browser back button, so I have to turn off
> > caching.
> >
> > Krzysztof Podejma

Re: ResponseBrowserProxyNoCache for module

Sorry I don't use ZK and have no ideas about that...

Jacques

De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>

> I have to set
> >> httpResponse.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache,no-store");
> >> httpResponse.setHeader
> ("Cache-Control","no-cache,no-store,must-revalidate,proxy-revalidate,max-age=0");
> for response(based on comments in ML of ZK)
>
> when I disable cache in my Firefox everything works.
> without that, I get Session Timeout... when browser back button is pressed
> from "sendRedirect" page
> this problem exists because I manage zk pages from controler.xml. Please
> comment if you use another approach.
> so is there a place ie. in web.xml to add/modify response headers?
>
> Krzysztof
>
> 2007/7/9, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Not sure it's relevant, but did  you check cache.properties ?
> >
> > Jacques
> >
> > De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>
> > > hello,
> > > how can I run setResponseBrowserProxyNoCache method for all responses
> > for my
> > > module.
> > > I get some issues with ZK and browser back button, so I have to turn off
> > > caching.
> > >
> > > Krzysztof Podejma

Re: ResponseBrowserProxyNoCache for module

Krzysztof Podejma
I have written a Filter class which sets header for response and placed this
class into web.xml
Now it works.

Krzysztof Podejma

2007/7/9, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:

> Sorry I don't use ZK and have no ideas about that...
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>
> > I have to set
> >
> ("Cache-Control","no-cache,no-store,must-revalidate,proxy-revalidate,max-age=0");
> > for response(based on comments in ML of ZK)
> >
> > when I disable cache in my Firefox everything works.
> > without that, I get Session Timeout... when browser back button is
> pressed
> > from "sendRedirect" page
> > this problem exists because I manage zk pages from controler.xml. Please
> > comment if you use another approach.
> > so is there a place ie. in web.xml to add/modify response headers?
> >
> > Krzysztof
> >
> > 2007/7/9, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:
> > >
> > > Not sure it's relevant, but did  you check cache.properties ?
> > >
> > > Jacques
> > >
> > > De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>
> > > for my
> off

Re: ResponseBrowserProxyNoCache for module

Krzysztof ,

Did you think about creating a Jira issue (patch) ?

De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>

> I have written a Filter class which sets header for response and placed this
> class into web.xml
> Now it works.
>
> Krzysztof Podejma
>
> 2007/7/9, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Sorry I don't use ZK and have no ideas about that...
> >
> > Jacques
> >
> > De : "Krzysztof Podejma" <[hidden email]>
> > > I have to set
> > >
> > ("Cache-Control","no-cache,no-store,must-revalidate,proxy-revalidate,max-age=0");
> > > for response(based on comments in ML of ZK)
> > >
> > > when I disable cache in my Firefox everything works.
> > > without that, I get Session Timeout... when browser back button is
> > pressed
> > > from "sendRedirect" page
> > > this problem exists because I manage zk pages from controler.xml. Please
> > > comment if you use another approach.
> > > so is there a place ie. in web.xml to add/modify response headers?
> > >
> > > Krzysztof

> > off

Re: ResponseBrowserProxyNoCache for module

Krzysztof Podejma
Yes, I thought about it and I think it is not an issue. This class is useful
only if you have problems with AJAX and have to disable cache for your
module(that use ZK AJAX in my case). Maybe wiki is more suitable place for
this? What do you think?

Krzysztof Podejma