*Role map service

cjhowe
Looking for comment:

Would the keys of a role Map be better to use the actual roleTypeId
(MISC_PARTY_ROLE) or as camel case (miscPartyRole)?

I'm creating a service to create a map for all related roles (OrderRole
etc).  This would result in a result map:

result.END_USER_CUSTOMER.[value array]

or

result.endUserCustomer.[value array]

No 'Packing Slip' PDF ?

peter-230
Hi,

Seem to have a problem with 'Packing Slips' when I use this process;

Manager > Order List > Order 'x' > 'Packing Slip'

I get an error like this;
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"

Sounds like a compoment is not loaded to me? Any ideas anyone?

Thanks & Regards,

Peter

Re: No 'Packing Slip' PDF ?

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi Peter,
 More information from Console can help us to look into the problem

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: No 'Packing Slip' PDF ?

Jacopo Cappellato
This is happening when in the shipment no package is defined.
I've committed a fix in rev. 537828 that should print a message in the
report to warn about this.

Jacopo

G.Venkata Phanindra wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> More information from Console can help us to look into the problem

>> Hi,
>>

>> Seem to have a problem with 'Packing Slips' when I use this process;
>>
>> Manager > Order List > Order 'x' > 'Packing Slip'
>>
>> I get an error like this;
>> "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"
>>
>> Sounds like a compoment is not loaded to me? Any ideas anyone?
>>

>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Peter

RE: No 'Packing Slip' PDF ?

peter-230
Hi Jacopo,

Thanks for looking in to this, so does this aply as well when the goods are
not in-stock.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter

G.Venkata Phanindra wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> More information from Console can help us to look into the problem

>> Hi,
>>

>> Seem to have a problem with 'Packing Slips' when I use this process;
>>
>> Manager > Order List > Order 'x' > 'Packing Slip'
>>
>> I get an error like this;
>> "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"
>>
>> Sounds like a compoment is not loaded to me? Any ideas anyone?
>>

>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Peter

Re: No 'Packing Slip' PDF ?

Walter Vaughan
Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> This is happening when in the shipment no package is defined.
> I've committed a fix in rev. 537828 that should print a message in the
> report to warn about this.

Did that a candidate for Release 4.0 as well?

I guess my question if removing "Screens of Death" from the release are adding
features.

Walter

Re: No 'Packing Slip' PDF ?

David E Jones

Walter Vaughan wrote:

> Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>
>> This is happening when in the shipment no package is defined.
>> I've committed a fix in rev. 537828 that should print a message in the
>> report to warn about this.
>
> Did that a candidate for Release 4.0 as well?
>
> I guess my question if removing "Screens of Death" from the release are
> adding features.

Technically an exception dump isn't a screen of death, as the system is still running and functioning properly in general.

Regardless of whether or not the symptom is an exception report if it is a bug fix it should go in the release branch, if the bug exists in the release branch of course.

RE: No 'Packing Slip' PDF ?

peter-230

Can you tell me what the fix is, thanks Jacopo. So I can bug fix...

Thanks & Regards,

Peter