Running OFBiz from Tomcat

Wong Liong Hung
Using OFBiz 2.1.1, I can run OFBiz from Tomcat 4.1 without running OFBiz process. Can I still do it with the latest version of OFBiz?

In the 'Basic OFBiz Production Setup' document by Undersun Consulting, it describes should run OFBiz (use “java -jar ofbiz.jar”) as service. My deployment environment is a share hosting service provided by hosting provider. Tomcat is pre-installed and I'm only allowed to deploy files (e.g. jar file), not running service.

How can I  deploy OFBiz to pre-installed Tomcat, instead of executing "java -jar ofbiz.jar" (which I know it is in fact using Tomcat)?

Nick
- Software Development Manager
Embedded Wireless Labs

 Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail.