SECA and EECA name

cjhowe
This just popped into my head.  With all other xml
definitions if they have a unique identifier (name)
then the last read definition with the same name will
be the one accepted.
e.g.

<xml name="foo"><action run="that"/></xml

then the definition that will be read is the second
one and "that" will run instead of "this".  I'm pretty
sure this is the behavior with services being loaded.
If we gave SECA and EECA names as well then they could
be unloaded with later loaded custom applications.
Does this sound right and is there any downside in
assigning names to EECA and SECA definitions?