SKU - Mfg Part #s etc

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

Are there columns in product table or otherwise that can be used to store SKU, Mfg part #s and/or supplier part #s? With my limited knowledge of Ofbiz and its data model, I do not see the columns in Product and couple of other tables I looked at.

Re: SKU - Mfg Part #s etc

David E Jones

Check out the GoodIdentification entity and related screens in the
Catalog Manager.

-David

On Jan 15, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Ritz123 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there columns in product table or otherwise that can be used to
> store
> SKU, Mfg part #s and/or supplier part #s? With my limited knowledge
> of Ofbiz
> and its data model, I do not see the columns in Product and couple
> of other
> tables I looked at.

Re: SKU - Mfg Part #s etc

Ritesh Trivedi
Where can I find "related screens"? I dont see any mention of GoodIdentification on any of the catalog pages both on demo.hotwaxmedia.com site as well as my local site.

David E Jones wrote
Check out the GoodIdentification entity and related screens in the
Catalog Manager.

-David

On Jan 15, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Ritz123 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there columns in product table or otherwise that can be used to
> store
> SKU, Mfg part #s and/or supplier part #s? With my limited knowledge
> of Ofbiz
> and its data model, I do not see the columns in Product and couple
> of other
> tables I looked at.

Re: SKU - Mfg Part #s etc

BJ Freeman
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=GC-002
click on IDs

Ritz123 sent the following on 1/15/2008 5:18 PM:

> Where can I find "related screens"? I dont see any mention of
> GoodIdentification on any of the catalog pages both on demo.hotwaxmedia.com
> site as well as my local site.
>

> David E Jones wrote:
>>
>> Check out the GoodIdentification entity and related screens in the
>> Catalog Manager.
>>
>> -David
>>

>> On Jan 15, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Ritz123 wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Are there columns in product table or otherwise that can be used to
>>> store
>>> SKU, Mfg part #s and/or supplier part #s? With my limited knowledge
>>> of Ofbiz
>>> and its data model, I do not see the columns in Product and couple
>>> of other
>>> tables I looked at.
>>>
>>> Thanks

Re: SKU - Mfg Part #s etc

BJ Freeman
if you did a search for GoodIdentification in xmls in the code you would
have come up with contoller.xml that had EditProductGoodIdentifications

BJ Freeman sent the following on 1/15/2008 5:45 PM: