SQL Processor

Jim

SQL Processor

Jim
Hello,

I would like to do execute more than one SQL operation,

is there a way to do that en Entity SQL processor ?

for example:
DELETE  from SHIPMENT_COST_ESTIMATE
DELETE  from PRODUCT_STORE_SHIPMENT_METH
DELETE  from QUANTITY_BREAK
DELETE  from CARRIER_SHIPMENT_METHOD
DELETE  from SHIPMENT_METHOD_TYPE

regards
JIM

Re: SQL Processor

saniya838
SQL is used to communicate with a database. According to ANSI( American National Norms Institute), it's the standard language for relational database operation systems. SQL statements perform tasks similar to updating data on a database or recouping data from a database.

Source: SQL Classes in Pune

Book Your favourite Call girl now

aliya090
Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... North Goa Escorts but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

Re: SQL Processor

aliya090
Pretty nice post.I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Agonda Beach Escorts In any case I’ll be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Choose one of them

aliya090
Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means?  Basilica of Bom Beaches Escorts I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information

Re: Choose one of them

Manashiroy
I'm Komal Kaur, an escort that loves to party hard and never says no to a good time with guys who can make me feel like a rock star again.<br />Jaipur Escorts Service | Jaipur Escort Service || Escort Service In Jaipur || Jaipur Escorts || Jaipur Escort Agency || Call Girl In Jaipur || Escort In Jaipur || Jaipur Escort || Indian Pornstar Name | Indian famous Pornstars | top Indian female pornstars | TOP 20 FAMOUS INDIAN FEMALE PORNSTARS NAME LIST 2024