STATUS for entity

Re: complex-alias operator

From recent discussions in ML, I'm not sure you need it anymore but did you look into entitymodel.xsd ?

Jacques

> Can anyone point me to some documentation on what operators are implemented
> for complex-alias operator="?".
>
> I've done a search and can find only "-".
>
> Skip

RE: complex-alias operator

SkipDever
Jacques

Thanks for the response.

Its not in the entitymodel.xsd.  This contains the functions you can call,
but not the operators used to create a complex sql expression.  And it is
platform specific I come to find out.

Everything with Ofbiz zeems to take tons of research to figure out.  But, I
guess that is the nature of the beast.

Now that I have it figured out, perhaps I'll write something up so the next
guy doesnt have to do the low level research.

Skip

> Can anyone point me to some documentation on what operators are
implemented
> for complex-alias operator="?".
>
> I've done a search and can find only "-".
>
> Skip

12