SUPPLIER_AGENT role?

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

Is there any documentation on SUPPLIER_AGENT role and how it should be used?

Currently for dropship items, PO is automatically created, but when I go to view the PO, it fails with the following error

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://order/widget/ordermgr/OrderViewScreens.xml#OrderHeaderView]: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: partyId for class: OrderView (No such property: partyId for class: OrderView)

After tracing thru, it seems like the OrderRole should have SUPPLIER_AGENT entry for the supplier.

Also will appreciate for any pointers on order processing describing order flow/order lifecycle

Re: SUPPLIER_AGENT role?

BJ Freeman
looks that way from the code.
then some documentation is
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Sales+Order+End-to-End+Process

Ritesh Trivedi sent the following on 10/22/2008 2:01 PM: