Schema awareness in eclipse

Carl Gleisner
Is there a specific setting for making Eclipse schema aware? I really could use the auto complete function.

Re: Schema awareness in eclipse

Fabian Gorsler
Hi,

are the Webtools plugins installed? Here it's working fine (Eclipse 3.2).

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/

Best regards,
Fabian.

Re: Schema awareness in eclipse

Fabian Gorsler

did you install the Webdeveloper Tools? Works fine for me with Eclipse 3.2.
Try the integrated PlugIn-Installer.

Fabian.

Re: Schema awareness in eclipse

Fabian Gorsler
Sorry for double posting, I though the message was lost due to a forced
disconnect of my ISP (That's common in Germany on DSL lines...:/).

Re: Schema awareness in eclipse

Carl Gleisner
The Software Update in Eclipse is giving me a hard time with WebTools but I'll keep trying and google for it. Thank you!

Carl

Fabian Gorsler wrote
Hi,

Best regards,
Fabian.

Re: Schema awareness in eclipse

> The Software Update in Eclipse is giving me a hard time with WebTools but
> I'll keep trying and google for it. Thank you!
>
> Carl

Did you try to use "Preliminary Setup" in http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_eclipse.php ?

Jacques