Screen Decorator question

Adrian Crum
In the CommonScreens.xml GlobalDecorator are these lines:

<set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+0]" value="/images/maincss.css"
global="true"/>
<set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+1]" value="/images/tabstyles.css"
global="true"/>

If a component wants to add another style sheet to the list, what would the
syntax be? Would

<set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+0]" value="/images/mycomponent.css"
global="true"/>

overwrite /images/maincss.css or would it add it to the list?

Another way to ask this question: How do I add style sheets to the
layoutSettings.styleSheets list when I don't know how many it already contains?

Re: Screen Decorator question

cjhowe
I haven't played with how the screen widget handles
arrays too much, but to add it to the end it should
just be

--- Adrian Crum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the CommonScreens.xml GlobalDecorator are these
> lines:
>
> <set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+0]"
> value="/images/maincss.css"
> global="true"/>
> <set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+1]"
> value="/images/tabstyles.css"
> global="true"/>
>
> If a component wants to add another style sheet to
> the list, what would the
> syntax be? Would
>
> <set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+0]"
> value="/images/mycomponent.css"
> global="true"/>
>
> overwrite /images/maincss.css or would it add it to
> the list?
>
> Another way to ask this question: How do I add style
> sheets to the
> layoutSettings.styleSheets list when I don't know
> how many it already contains?

Re: Screen Decorator question

Adrian Crum
That works. Thanks Chris!