Sending a Search parameter when Opening a Look Up Window

Sending a Search parameter when Opening a Look Up Window

Anil Patel
Hi,
Can we send Parameter to the LookUp screen? Like I want to use PartyLookup
view but will like to limit the search to Parties that are in SUPPLIER role.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Sending a Search parameter when Opening a Look Up Window

David E Jones

Yes, there are ways of doing this. If I remember right there is a
special JavaScript method for popping up a window with parameters,
and I believe there is some form widget stuff for this as well. I'd
look for that JavaScript method and search for related things from
there, perhaps in the HtmlFormRenderer class or something.

I wanted to answer this, but I'm out of the office this afternoon so
my time is a bit limited now.

-David

On Feb 14, 2007, at 1:25 PM, Anil Patel wrote:

> Hi,
> Can we send Parameter to the LookUp screen? Like I want to use
> PartyLookup
> view but will like to limit the search to Parties that are in
> SUPPLIER role.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Anil Patel

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment