Service product and shipping

fadzi
Hi there,

This has been asked before but I cant seem to find a way around it;
I dont want the shipping steps to appear since the order is a service
and sometimes a digital good. Shipping is quite irrelevant in this case;
I also turned off shipping for each product.. I dont want the shipping
steps to appear... Is this a config issue here?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

.

Re: Service product and shipping

Krzysztof Podejma
shipping steps appear but you can choose no sipping radio button in Ship
Group and complete order

Krzysztof Podejma

Re: Service product and shipping

Krzysztof Podejma
I have found that SERVICE products still hangs order entry process on
Approved status

Krzysztof Podejma

Re: Service product and shipping

Krzysztof ,

Did you open a Jira issue ?

Jacques

Re: Service product and shipping

Krzysztof Podejma
Yes, I have reported this at 29/Apr/07 05:50 AM