Service(s) for creating new shoppingList

Service(s) for creating new shoppingList

wperng
Is there any existing service or services I can call to create new
shoppinglist, put item into the list and set correct frequency ?

William Perng
[hidden email]
Yahoo IM: william.perng

Re: Service(s) for creating new shoppingList

David E Jones

Check out the applications/order/servicedef/services_shoppinglist.xml file.

-David