Setting in cache.properties file

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi,
   Can some one give me an explanation on the following two properties given
in cache.properties file
                  entitycache.entity.default.ServerHitType.expireTime=0

entitycache.entity.default.ServerHitType.useSoftReference=true

Regards

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Setting in cache.properties file

I guess the best is to look for them in the java code...

>    Can some one give me an explanation on the following two properties given
> in cache.properties file
>                   entitycache.entity.default.ServerHitType.expireTime=0
>
> entitycache.entity.default.ServerHitType.useSoftReference=true
>
> Regards
>
> G.Venkata Phanindra
> Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Setting in cache.properties file

David E Jones

Or you could try the documentation, like this one:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/coreconfig.html

-David

On Feb 22, 2007, at 3:52 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I guess the best is to look for them in the java code...
>
> Jacques
>

>> Hi,
>>    Can some one give me an explanation on the following two
>> properties given
>> in cache.properties file
>>
>> entitycache.entity.default.ServerHitType.expireTime=0
>>
>> entitycache.entity.default.ServerHitType.useSoftReference=true
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> G.Venkata Phanindra
>> Mob:: 9849852989

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment