Setting response as text/xml

Leon Torres-2
How do I set the response to text/xml in the controller?  I'm trying to get Ajax
to receive an XML document, which requires the response be mime type text/xml.

An alternative would be to use a toolkit's text -> dom converter, but that's iffy.

- Leon

Re: Setting response as text/xml

Jacopo Cappellato
This is how the application/pdf is set:

<view-map name="OrderPDF" type="screenfop"
page="component://ATM_order/widget/ordermgr/OrderViewScreens.xml#OrderPDF"
content-type="application/pdf" encoding="none"/>

I think you could use content-type="text/xml"

Jacopo

Leon Torres wrote:
> How do I set the response to text/xml in the controller?  I'm trying to
> get Ajax to receive an XML document, which requires the response be mime
> type text/xml.
>
> An alternative would be to use a toolkit's text -> dom converter, but
> that's iffy.
>
> - Leon

Re: Setting response as text/xml

Leon Torres-2