Setup ofbiz with another servlet container

Setup ofbiz with another servlet container

wt@teksavvy.com
Hello,

I was trying to follow the instructions in the "J2EE Containers" section of the following document...

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

The documentation does not say much about what the instructions located in /obfbiz-root/framework/appserver/README is supposed to accomplish after executing the following command....

java -jar ofbiz.jar -setup test

Could someone give a detailed description of what happens after the above command is run regarding the mentioned templates, how they're supposed to be used and what should one do afterwards.

For example, if I would like to run ofbiz with the latest version of Tomcat...then what steps follow afterwards.  Where would ofbiz go in relation to the newly installed Tomcat or vice versa?

Re: Setup ofbiz with another servlet container

Rodrigo Lima-2
OfBiz is the complete solution, AppServer and Business Applitcation.
TomCat is a project of Apache, Ofbiz is a project of Apache.
Customize your deploy, update de classpath engine, and good nice.