Shipping Estimates according to weight

simmy007
My query is related to shipping costs , I have a specific requirement regarding the shipping , I have to increase the shipping cost according to weight i.e for every 250 gm of weight some amount (say 100 Rs)should be added on shipping. I had look on shipping tab but it shows per unit price but I want to add stack amount.

Do ofbiz provide this functionality or Is there any better way to achieve this.

Re: Shipping Estimates according to weight

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Hello,

I give a shipping cost in the system for 0 - 250 gram,
another shipping cost for 250,1 - 500 gram,
another shipping cost for 500,1 - 750 gram,
etc.

Heidi Dehaes
www.olagos.eu

2008/2/28, simmy007 <[hidden email]>:

> My query is related to shipping costs , I have a specific requirement
> regarding the shipping , I have to increase the shipping cost according to
> weight i.e for every 250 gm of weight some amount (say 100 Rs)should be
> added on shipping. I had look on shipping tab but it shows per unit price
> but I want to add stack amount.
>
> Do ofbiz provide this functionality or Is there any better way to achieve
> this.

Re: Shipping Estimates according to weight

Yes, log to https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/login/main?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz
and have a look at https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/ListQuantityBreaks

Jacques

From: "Heidi Dehaes" <[hidden email]>

> Hello,
>
> I give a shipping cost in the system for 0 - 250 gram,
> another shipping cost for 250,1 - 500 gram,
> another shipping cost for 500,1 - 750 gram,
> etc.
>
> Heidi Dehaes
> www.olagos.eu
>

> 2008/2/28, simmy007 <[hidden email]>:
>>

>> My query is related to shipping costs , I have a specific requirement
>> regarding the shipping , I have to increase the shipping cost according to
>> weight i.e for every 250 gm of weight some amount (say 100 Rs)should be
>> added on shipping. I had look on shipping tab but it shows per unit price
>> but I want to add stack amount.
>>
>> Do ofbiz provide this functionality or Is there any better way to achieve
>> this.

Re: Shipping Estimates according to weight

simmy007
hi,

I solved my problem with the help of your suggestions.

Heidi Dehaes wrote