Shipping cost estimate and quantity breaks

Shipping cost estimate and quantity breaks

rajsaini
Hi,

I am configuring shipping cost estimates for my website with the help of
DemoShipping.xml. In the demo data I found all the quantity breaks are
same except quantityBreakId. Do we need separate quantity break for each
ShipmentCostEstimate entry? Also in demo data I see fromQuantity and
thruQuantity as 0.0. Does it mean that it will match any weight for the
shipment?

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Shipping cost estimate and quantity breaks

rajsaini
Any thoughts about it? Your kind help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Raj

Raj Saini wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am configuring shipping cost estimates for my website with the help
> of DemoShipping.xml. In the demo data I found all the quantity breaks
> are same except quantityBreakId (i.e 0.0-0.0). Do we need separate
> quantity break for each ShipmentCostEstimate entry? Also in demo data
> I see fromQuantity and thruQuantity as 0.0. Does it mean that it will
> match any weight for the shipment?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raj

Re: Shipping cost estimate and quantity breaks

rajsaini
Sorry, it is weight break not quantity break.