SimpleTaxServices.java

cjhowe
Around line 214 method getTaxAmount tries to add tax
exempt status to an order if the Bill to Party is a
member of a group that has tax exempt status.  This,
at least in America (and I would imagine everywhere
else) is incorrect.   Imagine the following scenario:

Company A sells to Company B
Company B is tax exempt (could be due to being a
reseller or a nonprofit)
Randy is in the Group Rollup relationship to Company B
Randy places orders on behalf of Company B
Randy places orders for his personal use

When Randy places orders on behalf of Company B,
Company B is the Bill to Party.
When Randy places orders for his personal use, Randy
is the Bill to Party.

The way this section of code is, both orders will be
tax exempt when the only one that should be is when
Company B is the Bill to Party.

Re: SimpleTaxServices.java

cjhowe
Same thing in TaxAuthorityServices.getTaxAdjustment