Some questions on Sales Order and Sales Invoice

Some questions on Sales Order and Sales Invoice

james yong
Hi,

I have a couple of questions.

1. Let say I logged in as an admin and created an order.
From the order list tab of the Order Manager, there is a list of checkboxes for the status
which includes Created, Processing, Approved, Held, Completed etc.
So how can I set the status of the order to Completed? Right now, I can only toggle between Approved and Held status.

2. I created a sales invoice but didn't find a field where I can add in a PO number.
Have I missed anything?

3. In the sales invoice that I created, I added an product but in the overview screen, the total didn't include the tax. I have earlier setup the tax authority to include the product and added the catalog, discount and store to the tax authority. Any reference link that I can go and read up?

Regards,
James

Re: Some questions on Sales Order and Sales Invoice

ladroge
According the second question nothing has been missed.
2-When you create manually you must provide information according offline order.
Usually this part is done by system, sales invoice from the merchant website are generated by the system.

3 - According this question i would like to have more information about it.
But you have a picture which show how to create a sale invoice.

For the first question you can't edit these status . When an order is submitted the initial status according the ERP module is created. After that the only second action you can done in the ERP is Approved.
Remenber that it is a processus between the CRM and the ERP. When the shipment is planned , the new status of order is Completed.
You can edit the order or shipment status in the shipement module of the ERP.

Ladroge
james yong wrote
Hi,

I have a couple of questions.

1. Let say I logged in as an admin and created an order.
From the order list tab of the Order Manager, there is a list of checkboxes for the status
which includes Created, Processing, Approved, Held, Completed etc.
So how can I set the status of the order to Completed? Right now, I can only toggle between Approved and Held status.

2. I created a sales invoice but didn't find a field where I can add in a PO number.
Have I missed anything?

3. In the sales invoice that I created, I added an product but in the overview screen, the total didn't include the tax. I have earlier setup the tax authority to include the product and added the catalog, discount and store to the tax authority. Any reference link that I can go and read up?

Regards,
James

Re: Some questions on Sales Order and Sales Invoice

Mridul Pathak-2
On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:53 PM, james yong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a couple of questions.
>
> 1. Let say I logged in as an admin and created an order.
> From the order list tab of the Order Manager, there is a list of
> checkboxes
> for the status
> which includes Created, Processing, Approved, Held, Completed etc.
> So how can I set the status of the order to Completed? Right now, I can
> only
> toggle between Approved and Held status.

    An order is said to be completed when it has been shipped.  Go to the
Order Detail page where you can find the link to *Quick Ship Entire
Order*and other links to manually ship the order.

> 2. I created a sales invoice but didn't find a field where I can add in a
> PO
> number.
> Have I missed anything?
>
> 3. In the sales invoice that I created, I added an product but in the
> overview screen, the total didn't include the tax. I have earlier setup
> the
> tax authority to include the product and added the catalog, discount and
> store to the tax authority. Any reference link that I can go and read up?
>
> Regards,
> James

Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak
Hotwax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
[hidden email]
Office : 509.855.4113
Mobile : +919425926892

Re: Some questions on Sales Order and Sales Invoice

james yong
Thanks. My problem is solved. I didn't try to use the ecommerce application before that.