Sort Products In Category - Newbie Question

Sort Products In Category - Newbie Question

darius11
Hello,

We've been trying to find a way to sort the products on the category pages by productId and have come up empty - is there a simple way to do this or do we need to do some custom development?

Thanks!

Re: Dev - Sort Products In Category - Newbie Question

cjhowe
To give you a quick answer.  If you're not wanting to
change any code, you can set the order products are
listed by entering their sequence number as all of the
screens that look for pruducts  use the sequence as
the first condition to sort by.  To actually sort by
productId it depends on which screen you're trying to
sort as some are controlled by the screen's script,
some by the form widget and some by the freemarker
template.

--- "darius11 (sent by Nabble.com)" <[hidden email]>

http://www.nabble.com/Sort-Products-In-Category---Newbie-Question-t741823.html#a1941078

Re: Dev - Sort Products In Category - Newbie Question

darius11
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply - we've figured it out!

Thanks again!