Static HTML Product pages

Rick F.
Hi all -

  Can/does OfBiz create static html product pages that would be searchable by Google or any other search engine?

  I can't tell if the Content application will do this - it seems that all the content created is stored in the database and not accessible to search engines.

  Rick

Re: Static HTML Product pages

David E Jones

You don't need static pages, you just need search engine friendly
URLs, and yes OFBiz has support for making parameters look like
directories.

-David

On Feb 7, 2007, at 8:44 AM, Richard Fleming wrote:

> Hi all -
>
>   Can/does OfBiz create static html product pages that would be
> searchable by Google or any other search engine?
>
>   I can't tell if the Content application will do this - it seems
> that all the content created is stored in the database and not
> accessible to search engines.
>

>   Rick

Re: Static HTML Product pages

Rick F.