Steps to setup Ofbiz on Netbeans

Alex D. Fleming-2
Hi Jacopo,

I noticed in the mailing list that you are using NetBeans with ofbiz.
I searched mailing list to setup ofbiz with NB but the details are for old
contents and I got confused when I read the details from old wiki.
Can you please provide some short and sweet steps to make the ofbiz as a NB
project ??

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Alex D. Fleming