Store/facility front end

Carlos Navarro
Good morning, hoping you are doing well.

I've created a new facility, then  a new Store (in Catalog) and finally asigned that new store to a new web site, stopped OFBiz and executed "gradlew loadAll ofbiz". But now I am struggling because I don´t know what to do to access the web site in a browser and I can not find any updated information (searched online, read OFBiz E-commerce Out-Of-The-Box by Ruth Hoffmann but it seems some dated, etc.). Furthermore I've installed e-commerce plugin and is working fine but, again, have no clue on how to access the new website.

So, my questions if you are kind to answer,  are:

1) In the Edit web site, I don't know what to put in the field "Webapp Path"

2) Is there anything I'm missing, like create some additional directory structure, files, etc?

3) If I want to clone the ecommerce webapp to assing it another name (set up another store),
    what steps do I have to follow?

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Navarro

Re: Store/facility front end

Hi Carlos,

its audience is focused and limited

You would have much more chances by asking on the user ML.

We wait to answer you there :)

Jacques

Le 17/11/2020 à 12:19, Carlos Navarro a écrit :

> Good morning, hoping you are doing well.
>
> I've created a new facility, then  a new Store (in Catalog) and finally asigned that new store to a new web site, stopped OFBiz and executed "gradlew loadAll ofbiz". But now I am struggling because I don´t know what to do to access the web site in a browser and I can not find any updated information (searched online, read OFBiz E-commerce Out-Of-The-Box by Ruth Hoffmann but it seems some dated, etc.). Furthermore I've installed e-commerce plugin and is working fine but, again, have no clue on how to access the new website.
>
> So, my questions if you are kind to answer,  are:
>
> 1) In the Edit web site, I don't know what to put in the field "Webapp Path"
>
> 2) Is there anything I'm missing, like create some additional directory structure, files, etc?
>
> 3) If I want to clone the ecommerce webapp to assing it another name (set up another store),
>      what steps do I have to follow?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Carlos Navarro

Re: Store/facility front end