Survey problem

Passalacqua Nicolas
Hi,

I try to make a survey.

But each time I try to see it on my application or by using this url:
https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/takesurvey?productStoreSurveyId
=1003
<https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/takesurvey?productStoreSurveyI
d=1003>

I get this error:

Method public java.io.Writer
org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper.render() throws
org.ofbiz.content.survey.SurveyWrapper$SurveyWrapperException threw an
exception when invoked on
org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper@813486 The problematic
instruction: ---------- ==> ${surveyWrapper.render().toString()} [on
line 35, column 15 in customersurvey.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for
programmers: ---------- freemarker.template.TemplateModelException:
Method public java.io.Writer
org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper.render() throws
org.ofbiz.content.survey.SurveyWrapper$SurveyWrapperException threw an
exception when invoked on
org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper@813486 at
freemarker.ext.beans.OverloadedMethodModel.exec(OverloadedMethodModel.ja
va:134) at
freemarker.core.MethodCall._getAsTemplateModel(MethodCall.java:93) at

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Nick

Re: Survey problem

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi,
    Did u add the template Locations in the backend.which are actually
required fields i.e
    Survey Template Path  Result Template Path. the values of this are taken
from ecommerce/templates/survey
Cheers
Phani

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Survey problem

David E Jones-2

Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using?

What additional information is in the console or log files?

-David

On Nov 21, 2006, at 4:00 AM, Passalacqua Nicolas wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I try to make a survey.
>
> But each time I try to see it on my application or by using this url:
> https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/takesurvey?
> productStoreSurveyId
> =1003
> <https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/takesurvey?
> productStoreSurveyI
> d=1003>
>
> I get this error:
>

> Method public java.io.Writer
> org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper.render() throws
> org.ofbiz.content.survey.SurveyWrapper$SurveyWrapperException threw an
> exception when invoked on
> org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper@813486 The
> problematic
> instruction: ---------- ==> ${surveyWrapper.render().toString()} [on
> line 35, column 15 in customersurvey.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace
> for
> programmers: ---------- freemarker.template.TemplateModelException:
> Method public java.io.Writer
> org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper.render() throws
> org.ofbiz.content.survey.SurveyWrapper$SurveyWrapperException threw an
> exception when invoked on
> org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreSurveyWrapper@813486 at
> freemarker.ext.beans.OverloadedMethodModel.exec
> (OverloadedMethodModel.ja
> va:134) at
> freemarker.core.MethodCall._getAsTemplateModel(MethodCall.java:93) at
>

> What am I doing wrong?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Nick

RE: Survey problem

Passalacqua Nicolas
I'm using the 0.9.2 version of Opentaps.

Actually my mistake was coming from the templates like suggest G.Venkata Phanindra. I wasn't used them.
So now my survey is alright.

However I notice that by adding the template by the backend, the ftl can't access to the context.
So the actual surveys templates in Ecommerce are not working for Boolean result.
Those one are using reference to some properties files. But they cannot access to them.
So we've got this error:

Expression uiLabelMap is undefined on line 62, column 49 in file:/D:/dev/depot/applications/ecommerce/templates/survey/miniresult.ftl. The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> ${uiLabelMap.CommonY} [on line 62, column 47 in file:/D:/dev/depot/applications/ecommerce/templates/survey/miniresult.ftl]

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong.