Tasking requirements in Project component

Tasking requirements in Project component

Anil Patel-3
Hans,
Thanks for your work in project component. If you find some time, and if
its ok for you,  It be nice if you created Jira issues for different
features that you will like to add to the component. I plan to use them
as part of training exercise. I'll help those developers to implement
something that will be useful for us all.
Like I crated https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1438 If agree
with this them I can have somebody work on it.

Does this sound interesting?

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Tasking requirements in Project component

hans_bakker
Hi Anil,
actually I am doing the same here. I have a number of students which are
currently writing a report option to show hours by project and by
project member

I will create a number Jira items this weekend like dojo gantchart,
schedule calculation and a tree function similar to the navigate option
in dataresource in content.

The option you created sounds fine to me as long you please keep the
principles in mind I outlined in the confluence document at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/ygw. If you like to change them please let me
know before hand.

regards,
Hans

--
http://Antwebsystems.com : OFBiz Quality support for competitive rates.

Re: Tasking requirements in Project component

Anil Patel-3
Hans,
I'll have somebody work on Jira 1438.

Regards