Taxes

Renaldas
Hello,
where can I find docs regarding craetion tax authority and taxes?
I create a party group and assign role of Tax_authority. What are the next steps?

Renaldas

Re: Taxes

Renaldas

why Geo lookup do not show anything? I entered CA for California but anyway it shows no results.
I tried to enter one letter in one of fields but I have not received any results.
Any ideas.
I have changes language but later I switched to English - the situation remains the same.

Renaldas

Re: Taxes

Renaldas
why Geo lookup do not show anything? I entered CA for California but anyway it shows no results.
I tried to enter one letter in one of fields but I have not received any results.
Any ideas.
I have changes language but later I switched to English - the situation remains the same.

The problem is in latest SVN - can somebody check this. I have tried Opentaps demo site - there everything woks fine - lookup gives results as expected. Is it something wrong with my instalation?

Renaldas