Taxes

vijay Si
How are  "Tax Category"  "Tax Duty Code" and "Tax Vat Code"  in the
"Create  Product "   associated with the Taxes that we set up for particular
categories through "Tax Authorities".

For egg. I created a Tax Authority "abc tax department"

In that after defining geo and party id's i say "include TAX in price" [This
means VAT Collection rite?]. So now "abc" is set up as a VAT Tax collecting
authority.
Next i select  categories  of products for a particular store to which this
VAT Tax will be applied.

Now there are 2 approaches
1 :: When i created a product i should not give any of the above 3 {"Tax
Category"  "Tax Duty Code" and "Tax Vat Code" }. Then when i put the product
into a particular category taxes will be applied automatically for that
product as i have mentioned that category under particular tax authority.

2 :: If i want to have product level tax rules {sales tax, customs, excise,
vat} than where should i define those rules for that product.

Regards
Vijay

Re: Taxes

Did you read http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz%27s+Tax+Authority+Data+Model ?

De : "vijay Si" <[hidden email]>
> How are  "Tax Category"  "Tax Duty Code" and "Tax Vat Code"  in the
> "Create  Product "   associated with the Taxes that we set up for particular
> categories through "Tax Authorities".
>
> For egg. I created a Tax Authority "abc tax department"
>
> In that after defining geo and party id's i say "include TAX in price" [This
> means VAT Collection rite?]. So now "abc" is set up as a VAT Tax collecting
> authority.

"include TAX in price" is only to show or not the included tax in prices in eCommerce

> Next i select  categories  of products for a particular store to which this
> VAT Tax will be applied.
>
> Now there are 2 approaches
> 1 :: When i created a product i should not give any of the above 3 {"Tax
> Category"  "Tax Duty Code" and "Tax Vat Code" }. Then when i put the product
> into a particular category taxes will be applied automatically for that
> product as i have mentioned that category under particular tax authority.
>
> 2 :: If i want to have product level tax rules {sales tax, customs, excise,
> vat} than where should i define those rules for that product.

Jacques