The OFBiz Logo and Internationalization

Adrian Crum-2
Is there a chance we could get the (trunk) OFBiz logo updated so that it contains only the compass graphic and not the text? We could put translated text over it, and the text direction could be reversed for RTL languages.

-Adrian

Re: The OFBiz Logo and Internationalization

BJ Freeman
That opens up someone changing the text to something other than what is
stated now. Like Free-man.com

Adrian Crum sent the following on 8/16/2008 9:36 AM:

> Is there a chance we could get the (trunk) OFBiz logo updated so that it contains only the compass graphic and not the text? We could put translated text over it, and the text direction could be reversed for RTL languages.
>
> -Adrian

Re: The OFBiz Logo and Internationalization

Yes, I'm not sure this is really needed. Even for RTL languages.

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> That opens up someone changing the text to something other than what is
> stated now. Like Free-man.com
>
> Adrian Crum sent the following on 8/16/2008 9:36 AM:
>> Is there a chance we could get the (trunk) OFBiz logo updated so that it contains only the compass graphic and not the text? We
>> could put translated text over it, and the text direction could be reversed for RTL languages.
>>
>> -Adrian

Re: The OFBiz Logo and Internationalization

Bruno Busco
Could we use for the logo also the localized content approach that we
discussed for the default product image here ?
-Bruno

2008/8/17 Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>

> Yes, I'm not sure this is really needed. Even for RTL languages.
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>
>  That opens up someone changing the text to something other than what is
>> stated now. Like Free-man.com
>>
>> Adrian Crum sent the following on 8/16/2008 9:36 AM:
>>
>>> Is there a chance we could get the (trunk) OFBiz logo updated so that it
>>> contains only the compass graphic and not the text? We could put translated
>>> text over it, and the text direction could be reversed for RTL languages.
>>>
>>> -Adrian

Re: The OFBiz Logo and Internationalization

Bruno Busco
This would mean to have several jpg, one for each language and having them
retreived using the ContentManager which will take care of the locale.

-Bruno

2008/8/17 Bruno Busco <[hidden email]>

> Could we use for the logo also the localized content approach that we
> discussed for the default product image here ?
> -Bruno
>

> 2008/8/17 Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
>
> Yes, I'm not sure this is really needed. Even for RTL languages.
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>>
>>  That opens up someone changing the text to something other than what is
>>> stated now. Like Free-man.com
>>>
>>> Adrian Crum sent the following on 8/16/2008 9:36 AM:

Re: The OFBiz Logo and Internationalization

Yes, this would work

Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <[hidden email]>