This list's header re-write and what happened to example tab tutorial?

This list's header re-write and what happened to example tab tutorial?

Walter Vaughan
Can we get the new mailing list processor to add back in [OFBIZ] to the header
for sortation purposes?

What happened to the tutorial on how to create a mini-application using the
example tab? I have been all over the ofbiz.org website and google looking for
it the past TWO hours. I've done Si's hello world tutorials, and am now crazy
thinking I cannot find that tutorial.

Walter

Re: This list's header re-write and what happened to example tab tutorial?

Here it is : http://www.ofbiz.org/VideosFrameworkIntro.html

Jacques

> Can we get the new mailing list processor to add back in [OFBIZ] to the header
> for sortation purposes?
>
> What happened to the tutorial on how to create a mini-application using the
> example tab? I have been all over the ofbiz.org website and google looking for
> it the past TWO hours. I've done Si's hello world tutorials, and am now crazy
> thinking I cannot find that tutorial.

> Walter

Re: This list's header re-write and what happened to example tab tutorial?

Wow, yet another case for the book of why we really need a site re-design.

Perhaps some explanation of the current site is needed for now: the Docs & Books page has links to all such resources, including this one. There is also a link to it in the red box near the top of the home page, which is where I've been putting recent news, more or less.

-David