Through command line, OFBiz is not allowing data upload if having more than one delegator.

Through command line, OFBiz is not allowing data upload if having more than one delegator.

aparashar
According to our application requirement, we have two delegator, one is
"default" and another is "personal" as we have two schema in the oracle
database. If we want to load the data files (xml) through the webtools,
by selecting the delegator name (default or personal), we are able to
upload it successfully corresponding to the schema name.

When we try to load the data through the command line with delegator as
default:
java -jar ofbiz.jar -install -file=<.xml file Name> -delegator=default
then it successfully upload the data corresponding to the schema name.
But if I pass the delegator parameter as personal,
java -jar ofbiz.jar -install -file=<.xml file Name> -delegator=personal
then it gives the error message OutOfMemory error.

We have tried to increase the heap memory, but we are getting same issue.

So, we have stuck in one place that if we have more than one delegator
in one ofbiz server. Also, spent lot of time on this but didn't succeed.
Can someone provide us some guidance to move forward on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Ashish